ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Vollan Flip

Need BEFORE PICS HERE...



CAUTION:  Unless you are an experienced PRO, do NOT try this at home, folks!!!

So here's an example of a FLIP that I am currently the managing contractor for.  Lucky me!  The investors trust that I can pull this off.  This property is a Substandard (We can discuss these types of properties in details later) property so everything was ripped out of it. The walls were ripped out and it's located in a little rougher neighborhood in the South Sac Area.  But the investors bought it for $50K and gave me a budget of about $25K to see if my team and I can work our magic and see what we can do.   This is a HUGE Challenge due to the fact that the budget is so tight but I am going to try my best to keep within that budget.  However, we are talking about running all NEW electrical, HVAC, flooring, light fixtures, doors, high quality wood cabinets and Granite Counter Tops, all new paint inside and out.  Whoa!  I don't know why I get myself into these projects but I think it'll be a FUN project.

Any guess on what the After Repaired Value (ARV) of this property will be and how much the investors will NET on this project?

Until Next Time....


0 comments:

Post a Comment